Saturday, November 8, 2008

Patients and Prayers

Well the house we were going to move into this week fell through. I will not be posting anymore houses on here until we move. The terms of the house kept changing and after seeing the market drop and drop we think we can do better for the dollar. I have been feeling sick for a few days and when we decided that this house was not going to work I felt better almost instantly. I think with patients and prayer we will find the perfect house for us. We are still getting our puppy though. I can't wait until Friday for Bella to come home.

6 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Jill~ That stinks so bad! I am really sorry! But it must have not been the right thing! You guys will find something!

Pattie said...

Oh Jill I am so sorry to hear that..you know the Lord had something better in store...congratulations on your little fuzz ball she look alot like Harry--get it harry...

Denise said...

I am so sorry. I am sure you will get a great home with patience. It is true with the market dropping; you are going to get a better deal. I lost a house I was so set on and now am soooo glad I am not living there and in the house I am. Good luck!

Chrystal said...

I'm bummed for you that things fell through but I am confident you're right - prayers and patience and faith will definitely bring you an even better blessing!

Jenne said...

I am sorry Jill, I know you really want a house. I know that things will turn out for the best.
A puppy will be a fun pick me up!

Tara Hoppie said...

Cute puppy Jill! WHen I was 8 or 9 my dad and his girlfriend got Newfoundland puppy just like Bella. SHe was so sweet and beautiful! Sadly, she died young. I can't remember exactly why, just that she got sick. Anyway, she was so fun, and I am sure you guys will love your new puppy!

I would say I'm sorry about the house, but when the right situation comes along, you won't be sorry at all. The Lord is watching out for you, and I think it is great when things end up better than you'd planned. I can't wait for that to materialize for you guys!