Saturday, January 24, 2009

Harry has an interview.

We are so excited and praying that things will go well in Spokane. Harry has an interview in Spokane for a Training Cheif position. Since I have known Harry this is his "Dream Job" he has always said this is what he wanted to do. I hope I am not getting more excited then I should but I know that Heavenly Father will bless us with this job if this is where we should be. It would be so fun to be home, to be able to see my folks more often and spend time at the lake with my family. We have been looking at houses on an MLS site and the price of houseing quit a bit less then it is here. If you are taking the time to read this post please say a prayer for us that things will work out.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck Harry! As much as I do not want to loose you, I know what it is like to want to be close to home. Crazy how things did not work out with any houses here and now...maybe this is why! You will be in my prayers.

Alli Blue said...

Good luck Harry and Jill! Fingers are crossed and prayers are offered!