Thursday, April 9, 2009

Betsy the Wonder Jeep Has a Sibling.

Harry and I found a great deal yesterday on a new Jeep for work. Don't worry Betsy is just fine but there has been a few days that made me worry and wonder if Betsy was going to make it. I have to deliver the route with or with Betsy. The bad thing is if she breaks down I don't have a way to finish my route. So we have been looking for a back up. As it turns out this new jeep is in better shape, runs better and gets better gas milage. Super EXCITING. We are going to make her look fun and fancy with some paint and pinstriping, so stay tuned. The paint job she has already is in really good shape and there are no major dents or dings. She is 32 yrs old and runs like a champ. I am stumpped on a name for her. I might need some suggestions. I have Betsy, but what will the new ones name be? Please help if you feel so obliged.

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Awesome! That IS exciting!

Kathleen Smart - Braden said...

Hummmm Betsy... (did you know that was Grandma Betty Smart's nick name when she was a little girl.... cute...)

Now, Tucker... ? some thing cute and boyish... since you had a girl name....

Hugs, and Happy EASTER !
Aunt Kathleen