Friday, May 1, 2009

39 Years Ago Today

I hope my dear Husband has a wonderful Birthday. He is out of town for the next few days so I won't get to celibrate with him but if he gets to read this on his special day I want him to know how thankful I am to have him in my life. I feel so blessed to have someone love me as much as he does.

When I was growing up, I always knew how much Grandpa Smart loved Grandma Smart, just by the way he looked at her. He always called her his sweetheart and he took care of her until the day she passed away.

I know I have that kind of love. I know he loves me just by the way he looks at me. I hope I never take that for granted. I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings of a wonderful marraige. And a wonderful family that I gained when I married into the Ward family. Happy Birthday Love.


















3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Happy Birthday Harry! What a cute little dude!

Chrystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a wonderful post - I enjoyed the pics and am so happy to read about your happy marriage. You deserve it!!

Jenne said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Harry! We love you too and are super glad you married our Jilly.
Have a super birthday!