Friday, August 1, 2008

Call me a Trooper, I survived Alice Cooper!!

Oh my gosh, Harry got these free tickets for Alice Cooper about 2 months ago and has been reminding me for weeks that this was coming up. I have told him from the get go that I did not want to be the lucky one that gets to go. He did not go see Mamma Mia with me, so I thought he had it all figured out and had someone to go with him, but NO, I was the lucky one that got the golden ticket. I did not forget my ear plugs and I used them proudly. There was nothing about this concert that I liked, but Harry LOVED it. I am married to a "Metal Head". I wish he loved country music as much as he loves hard rock.

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Aww you poor girl.the things we do for our loved ones

Alli Blue said...

this is what i look like in the morning, just blonde! ps.... we have the best mail man in the world. his name is chuck! the girls go running out and he slows way down. if he does not have 2 pieces of mail for them to split, he gives them each a big rubber band! you'll be a great mail carrier!