Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally getting my OR drivers license, Harry said "That is a good mug shot"

Ok so I go and take the test yesterday to get my drivers license. And guess what, I FLUNKED. Not just by a few but by a lot. So I take the book home and try to read it over as best I can. So today I get up and get ready to take it again.. I do my hair and makeup really cute for my photo cuz I know I will pass this time. Well I did, and I only missed 1 today. So I get over in the photo spot and the guy says look just below the lense. I do and I try to give my best smile. Well, flash, no warning and that's it. He hands me my temporary license and I look at the photo and I look like I am stoned out of my mind. I told him that I needed another photo and he said "once it is printed that's the one I get". For 8 YRS. So guess what, I have to loose this new one to get another one. And that will cost me more money. I went to Walgreens for my passport photo and that one turned out really cute. I have waited for so long to get this done and now I look high. The lady at the DMV said. "it looks just like you" I said "YEAH, if i was HIGH". I hate getting my license.

1 comment:

Pattie said...

How funny I want to see the picture....