Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I got the BUGG...

Well here is the best money I think I have ever spent. (Harry does not agree) It is the Body Bugg. Instead of joining Weight Watchers again I thought I would do this. This little device tells you exactly how many calories you burn in a 24hr period.

You log onto there web site and log your food and then sync the Body Bugg to your PC and it will tell you how many calories you have left to burn that day to loose weight. On WW you log your food same as here but WW does not tell you how many calories you are burning. Today is my first day and I should be at my goal by Aug. Just in time for my 20 year High School reunion. I will keep you all posted with my progress. I am already down about 35 (it was 45) but gained a few lbs from last yr, but still have about 65 to go. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Pattie said...

I am so proud of you...Good luck i hope you meet your goal...check out your tot blog...LOve you

Pattie said...

by the way who is Mogul...

Jenne said...

You will have to let me know how it goes. I am working out with a friend and using a program online. I hope it helps!!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

You can do it girl! You'll have to tell me how easy it is to stick with.