Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ok I'll play.

I was tagged by Jenne to fill this out.

A: Attached or single: Finally attached to the perfect person
B: Best Friend: Harry
C: Cake or Pie: Angel Food Cake
D: Day of Choice: Saturday if Harry is home
E: Essential Item: Lip Gloss
F: Favorite Color: Blue
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears, living in Germany made me love them
H: Hometown: Boise/Spokane, love them both
I: Indulgence(s): Reading in a nice tub.
J: January or July: 4th of July with the family
K: Kids: Brittany Jane, and Kelcey Nicole
L: Life is incomplete without: Your family
M: Marriage Date: March 5th
N: Number of Siblings: 5. 2 Brothers 3 Sisters
O: Oranges or Apples: Granny Smiths
P: Phobias or Fears: I don’t know that I have any
Q: Quote(s): "Don't quote me on this"
R: Reason To Smile: Harry is on his way home from Salem
S: Season: all four are beautiful hard to pick a favorite.
T: Tag Six: Who ever wants to do this.
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I am an open book
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Man I love a good steak
W: Worst Habit: Carmex
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: If I was preggers, an ultrasound
Y: Your Favorite Food: Mom's Chicken Chest & Dad's Stew (I agree Jenne )
Z: Zodiac: Scorpio

2 comments:

Pattie said...

oh how fun...thanks for sharing

Denise said...

Cute Cute blog! Your daughters are gorgeous and I love the pics of you and Harry. So fun to take a look at your blog. Hope to see you tonight!! We have hot chocolate in the closet??? It is cold outside.