Monday, August 10, 2009

This is where we are moving

There is a guy at church that recently got married and his house has sat vacant for months. He owns 6 acres just right outside of Redmond. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 living rooms, a separate dinning area, and a loft that will become the "Man Cave". Harry can put all his fire stuff up how ever he wants it. He can even get a really big ugly lazy boy and look at it all he wants. I on the other hand get a cute little craft/sewing room. No wait, I might make a workout room. Hmmmm. Well one thing we have decided forsure is we do not have enough furniture for this house. I can't wait to get moved in to share more pics. We will be moving in a few weeks. Wish us luck.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Estes' in Texas said...

WOW. That is awesome! When is the big move? I'll be moving also to a one bedroom apartment on the 29th... not as big are you new place. Love you!

Bob & Khristie said...

I think Bob & I will need to come out for a visit! What an AWESOME find! Congrats! =)

Chrystal said...

Beautiful! Congrats! Good luck on the move - how wonderful!

Tara Hoppie said...

Good for you guys! I am glad you found such a great place. Lots of luck and love to ya!