Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update.

Ok so we are moving, moving and moving. Cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. Harry is on his way to Cali for his nephews Eagle Award thingy and I get to stay here and clean some more. I was able to go to Boise for my cousin Roberts open house and guess what? Rubee is staying with us FOREVER. She is so much fun and Bella's best friend. They love it out at our new place. I love it out there too, but I need to get some window coverings. I get a little creeped out when its dark and I can't see out but I know the boogie man can see in.

The best news of all is Kelcey is going to move in with us. She is flying out here on the 2nd of Sept just in time for school to start. She made this decision on her own and we are very happy to have her come out here. We know she will be happy.

2 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

Sounds like there are lots of wonderful things happening in your life! I am so happy for you. Love ya girl!

Alli Blue said...

Peace out Rubee! Have fun in OR! I just spent some time cleaning too! Ugh! The people had dogs. They say they cleaned the carpets, but.....not really sure!