Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What a fun week

My Aunt Jennifer and Cousin John were able to come last weekend for a visit. They got here on Thursday and left Sunday morning. It was sooo much fun with them. We went to the fair to see a few concerts and also took the dogs out to the lake. They brought their Newfoundland Rubee to play with Bella and they had a ball. We are going to keep Rubee for a month or so to help out and she is such a good girl. Here are a few pics of the weekend and the Dogs.

Don't mind the date on the pictures, I can't figure out how to hide it and every time we change the batteries the date needs to be reset.

At the Fair

Lady Antabellum concert

John and Bella at the Three Creeks Lake

Jen and John at same lake

Rubee and Bella in the Tahoe

Girls at the dog park

3 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

That loks like so much fun. I love concerts at the fair too! I wish I could've been there!

Alli Blue said...

HOW FUN! I hope we get to see you! It really depends on the kids and the drive I guess!

Chrystal said...

Have you ever seen 2 cuter and happier pups in your life? I am smiling so big! I'm glad you had such a great time!