Friday, September 12, 2008

House Hunting.

If you looked on my blog a day ago you would have seen the house we made an offer on. Well the offer was not accepted, and I think we are almost relieved but still a little disappointed, but I think it's for the best. We are going to wait for a few more months to watch the market, and maybe get a better deal. The prices are really coming down in our area. A yr ago we would not have been able to even think about buying a house. I hope the house fairies are looking down on us.

2 comments:

Jenne said...

I am sure that the "House Fairies" are definitely watching. Hopefully they will find you something soon. Maybe they found you something in say.......Kennewick?

Pattie said...

Oh bummer..I hope you will find someplace that will work out for you all.