Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OK I will play this TAG thing....

5 Things about about me:

5 things happening in my life 10 years ago?
1. Living in Va
2. Got divorced
3. Moved back to Boise
4. Lived with Grandpa Smart
5. Bought a VW Rabbit

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Got back to the GYM
2. Start packing to move (we might have found our house)
3. Go Visiting Teaching
4. Get my hair colored
5. Get my oil changed

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Otter Pops
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Cookie Dough
5. Bowl of cereal

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off all the bills of my siblings
2. Travel
3. Get a VW bug
4. Build a Cabin in the Mountain's
5. Get Harry and Harley

5 places I have lived
1. Boise
2. Germany
3. Texas
4. Missouri
5. Virginia

5 jobs I've had
1. Sales Manager at Dillard's
2. Salon Receptionist
3. Salon Manager
4. Computer Program trainer
5. Mail Carrier

1 comment: