Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Drive

We went for a little drive today after church. We went north about 20 miles to
Billy Chinook Reservoir. It was really pretty, reminded me of Lucky Peak just out of Boise. Harry and I are spending less time together these days with our hrs at work so we have tried to just spend alone time on Sunday. I mean alone time as in no Computers, or TV to distract us paying attention to each other. I just can't express how happy we are here in this part of the country. I know Harry miss' Missouri and his family, I miss his Family too, but not Missouri. LOL sorry Harry. Here are some pics of the reservoir.




5 comments:

Jenne said...

So fun to go on a Sunday Drive. We used to do that all the time to get the kids to take a nap. Now since most of them don't nap we take more walks. Being confined in the car is not as much fun.

Pattie said...

wow there are some really cool places in Or...

Alli Blue said...

leeloublogs.blogspot.com
you'll loose some of you gagets with these ones. i had to reload my playlist etc...

Tara Hoppie said...

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was your uncle Randy's step daughter from 1983-1998. We went on a family reunion to McCall and you brought your daughter Britney. She was just a tiny little girl at the time, and she walked backward off the dock into the lake, and I reached in and grabbed her arm to pull her out. Anyway, I found a link to you through Karalenn and I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I have enjoyed catching up through your blog. Your daughter looks so beautiful, all grown up. How old is she now? I'm glad that you seem so happy, and that I was able to see a photo of you and Brit.

Denise said...

I love the lake; we can't get enough of it. I wish we had a boat with the lake so close!

That is such a good idea about spending the day together sans distractions! I should do that.

Love the pictures and the updates..wish I had your car!!