Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cute pics of Bella

I got a little Kodak camera on Ebay last week just a point and shoot and here are a few pics of Bella. We wanted to go for a drive today but it's been raining down here and snowed over a foot in the mountains. So there is no place to go today.

We should be finding out about the job in Spokane on Tuesday. Hopefully Harry will get a call from the Chief that he would work for tomorrow for a little phone interview then the decision will be made on Tues. Please if you see this post please pray for us. This has been the hardest thing to wait for. I want to move home soooooo bad. I miss my family, and I want to live closer to them. Only 1 out of 6 kids is still in Spokane but I know Jenne and her Family will be back, Carrie wants to move home and I know someday Kelli will be closer to the west as well. So maybe if we move first they will all fallow. Matt is working in Seattle so I don't know what his plans are and Chris is still there. EVERYONE come home


At the Dog park

Notice the horns?

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Funny horns! She's so darling! GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB! I will pray for you guys! Rebbecca lives in Vancouver now... Keep us posted!

Tara Hoppie said...

I am sorry I am reading this post a little late, but I will say a prayer for you now anyway. I hope you guys get to move back home soon. I know how it can be to be homesick.

Your dog Bella is so cute. I love the horns!

Estes' in Texas said...

Poor Jill. Think good thoughts and be positive. Good things will come. Love you!