Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ok no more pity party.

Ok I will stop the pitty party. I guess I get bummed when I am excited about a new blog and I only get 1 comment. I love the comments I do get and I try to leave comments too so please forgive me if I made any of you feel like you should leave a comment everytime you look. Maybe I need more blog friends. LOL. I know my blog probably gets boring cuz all I do is put pictures of my puppy on here. But if I had little kids it would be full of them. Thank you all, I love you all. Until the next blog.

3 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

So glad you decided to keep blogging. I love to see how you are doing, and I love getting comments form you. I am glad we will keep staing in touch this way. Much love to you and your family!

PS I'd love to see more and hear more about your daughter.

Pattie said...

OH Jill i am so sorry i totally know how you feel i check your blog all the time but dont leave a comment i will do better...cute back ground by the way..and i loved your anniversery pictures..i cant believe how everyone has changed especailly sarah and heather...Its been nice to see two people so happy together and you can tell since the day you got married. love you sis.....

Chrystal said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you'll stay here! I love checkin' in! LOVE YA!