Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We Love You Kelli.

Kelli is celebrating her 40something Birthday today. Jenne always does a cute list of the cool things about the person having a birthday and the list is usually as long as their age. So without telling her age if you read through the list then you will know exactly how old she is. I will try to do Kelli Jane justice.

1. She has legs as long as my entire body.
2. Kelli always had really cool cloths, (that I liked to barrow w/o permission)
3. She always had really cute boyfriends.
4. She would scream at the top of her lungs at a tiny spider in the tub at 5am.
5. When she blows her nose it sounds like a fog horn. Sorry Sister
6. I could never barrow her shoes cuz her feet were bigger then mine. (she got lucky)
7. She is a great Aunt and loves her nieces and nephews very much.
8. She cried when she held Brittany the first time.
9. She is always there when I need to talk.
10. I wanted to hang out with her all the time when I was little. I still do.
11. Her hair could do the perfect "feather".
12. The mullet was really cool on ONLY Kelli.
13. She was there for me and Britt when I got divorced.
14. She is a neat freak her house is spotless, even when she was little her room was clean.
15. Kelli never stays up late, when it's bed time she is in bed. Even when she was in High school she was in bed before everyone.
16. When she laughs, it's infectious.
17. She loves being a step mom.
18. She miss's not living closer to her family.
19. She has always had a job, and is a very hard worker.
20. I was scared to death when I got a call that she was in a car accident with Brandi and her brother.
21. When you are Kelli's friend she will be your friend forever.
22. Since marrying Jim, she likes "NASCAR". ewwwwww
23. She does not like HOT food. Some mild salsa is to hot.
24. She is almost 6 foot tall.
25. She never forgets an important date.
26. I wanted to learn to water ski and snow ski because she learned first.
27. She is a great cook.
28. I loved hanging out at the Tee Pee with her when we were little only to find out she liked to go when I was not there.
29. She always had such pretty finger nails.
30. She has to separate her eye lashes with a safety pin after using the curler.
31. While being homecoming princess she was in the running for Lilac Princess.
32. She does not anger easy.
33. She loves her pets, and cares deeply when something happens to them.
34. When she has her mind set on something there is no changing it.
35. She is very adventurous.
36. I always admired how responsible she is with money.
37. She gets very emotional when something touches her heart.
38. Kelli always had the best tan, she was a total sun worshiper.
39. She floss' every day.
40. Her middle name is the same as my Mom's name, Jane. September and Brittany share the same middle name.
41. I am jealous that she has never had a weight problem, she is a very healthy eater.
42. The most important is she is the OLDEST of 6 kids and was and still is the greatest big sister you could as for.

I love you Kelli.







4 comments:

Estes' in Texas said...

THANK YOU! That was very heart warming to hear all those good things about me. I love you! P.S. I wasn't Homecoming anything, I was the Sweetheat Princess. :)

Carrie said...

I love this post...it made me cry! I love pictures... and Love my big sister kelli!

Jenne said...

I love you Kelli! I loved reading all these things about Kelli! So super cute, and a lot of the same memories I have of her also. Happy Birthday Kelli!

Alli Blue said...

What great sisters! I loved that post!