Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Four Wonderful Years.



Harry and I are celebrating our 4th Anniversary on the 5th. I am posting a day early or a few hours early because I wanted a new post for the big day. For those of you who don't know Harry and I met on the Internet. We talked for months before we met in person, and when we did finally meet we went to Nauvoo Ill. for the day. It was the best first date I have ever had. I knew there was something special about him from the moment we met. We fell in love guy very fast, and I knew that he was it for me. We had both been married, we both had daughters, and we both wanted nothing but to be married in the Temple. Everything fell into place and we were married in the Nauvoo.

Being in Mo. I was afraid that not many of my family would be able to come but my Parents, and my Aunt Jennifer and Cousin September where able to be there with us. I hope they all know how much that meant to me that they would come and support us. Harry's Brothers where there and their wives, but we were sad that his oldest Sister Leslie was not able to attend.

I always imagined being married to a wonderful man and being happy, and my dream came true 4 yrs ago.

Happy Anniversary Harry, I love you.




Jennifer and September Dilgard

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

That was such a great little post! Can't wait for tomorrow! Happy 4 years! That is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Time flies when you are havin' fun. You are guys are wonderful and I am so happy for you both!

Chrystal said...

I'm so happy for you Jill! You are so beautiful, inside and out and you deserve every happiness. Happy Anniversary you guys!