Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Drive "not for the faint of heart"

OK so the weather was good enough to go for a drive and we planned on going to Mt. Bachelor after church and let Bella play in the snow, but when we got home I was feeding my cat Sam and cut my finger open with the lid. When it happen I went weak in the knees and got queezy. With much decussion and looking to see how bad it was we decided that it was bad enough to go to the immediate care for some stiches. I forgot my camera at home so we got these on Harrys phone. The Nurse thought we were really weird for taking pics. But oh well this was our excitement for the day.

Before

During

After

Sorry to gross you out, I know you looked away playing like it was to much to take then you looked again to see what really happen.

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

YOUCH! No fun! I hope it heals ok!! Bummer!

Carrie said...

I hope your okay sis....I love and miss you sooooo much!

Kathleen Smart - Braden said...

Please don't completely stop blogging..... I'm new at this... so I have not been posting comments... but I love to see you and your life and family (I didn't know Kelli's blog
has a blog too ! I'll go visit it too)

Britney is so lovely ! And it is wonderful about your 4th anniversary ! Congrats !

Bob & Khristie said...

That sure brings back memories. I cut my finger on my left hand on a can, too. Ugghhhh, you DO feel it down in your bones... or the next few weeks even whenever you think about it. Mine was on the underneath side of my finger tip on the ring finger & deep enough that I saw the yellow squish fat cells inside the cut (you're welcome for that visual!). I didn't go until the next day so I didn't get stitches. Instead it's lumpy & uneven.
See what happens when you threaten to stop blogging! You get something REALLY good to blog about! =) Hope you finger heals up well!